Look out, mamma's got spray paint! |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Tuesday

Look out, mamma's got spray paint!


My favorite craft supply is spray paint.  It's quick.  It's easy.  It works on everything.  That makes me happy.  I saw a cute post where Kathe with an E brightened up her privacy fence by painting some adornments to hang.  I finished reading the post, closed my computer and headed to the craft store where I bought 8 little birdhouses.  With my favorite craft supply...spray paint...I painted them and hung them in the Rosemary bush.  Then I looked at the fence where a number of larger bird houses were lost under the Virginia Creeper and the same weathered gray as the fence.  It took only a few seconds to  lift each house away from the fence and give the faces a colorful coat of spray paint. The entire project took less than an hour (which included the trip to buy the houses!) Thanks for the idea, Kathe with an E.